3M™ Speedglas™ 9100XX Welding Helmet
The 3M™ Speedglas™ 9100XX Welding Shield features an all-new head suspension that profiles your unique head shape for secure stable fit. We made the shield deeper and wider, providing greater coverage of ears, neck and sides of the head. Professional welders marvel at the stability and balance of the shield and its lower pivot point. The new head suspension also cradles your head better, giving a secure fit without the need to tighten the headband as much as you would on a conventional shield. Welders are delighted to see all the filter options: more versatility, greater optical control… and more user friendly
- Is suitable for most welding applications up to Shade 13 in the dark state
- Has permanent protection (Shade13 equivalent) against harmful UV/IR radiation, regardless of whether the filter is in the light or dark state or whether the auto-darkening function is operational
- Is easy to operate and maintain
- Has seven different Shade Number settings in the dark state, split into two groups 5,8,9-13
- Has seven user selectable levels of detector sensitivity to ensure a reliable arc detection
- Has excellent visibility in light state, shade 3, for easy welding preparation and after treatment
- Can be locked in a constant dark or light state
- Has three optical sensors on welding filter
- Has multiple adjustments for highest comfort on Shield, Headband and Welding filter
- Can be used together with 3M Maintenance Free Respirators for welding
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.