ESAB - Buddy™ 160 Tig Welding Machine - 160 Amp Tig Inverter Welder
The Buddy™ Tig 160 is a robust and durable power source for the professional welder. The machine provides state-of-the-art welding performance and reliability through use of the latest high grade IGBT technology.
Designed for Durability
The Buddy™ Tig 160 is a user friendly, robust and still light weight Tig welding machine, offering HF start and stick (MMA) mode.
The internal electronics are cooled by a highly efficient fan for added reliability and monitored by a thermal protection system. The machine is equipped with three heat sinks which further extends the lifetime of the product.
The casing has been designed to withstand harsh environments and is rated to IP 23S standards.
- Smooth Arc
- HF Arc Start Prevents Contamination of the Weld Material and Electrode
- Built in Gas Valve which Automatically Controls the Gas Flow ensuring a low Gas Consumption
- 2 T / 4 T
- Smooth DC Welding Power
- Arc Force and Hot Start Settings are Adjusted Automatically According to the Set Welding Current giving Excellent Arc Start and Welding Performance
- Weld up to 3.2mm Electrodes
- Mains Voltage - 230/1 V/ph 50/60Hz
- Fuse - 16A
- Rated Duty Cycle - 60%
- Setting Range - 5 -160 Amps
- Open Circuit Voltage - 58 Volts
- Enclosure Class - IP23S
- Weight - 6 Kgs
What's in the Box:
1 x ESAB Buddy Tig 160 Inverter Welding Machine
1 x ESAB HF ET17 Tig Torch 4 Metre
1 x Earth Clamp with 3 Metre Cable and Dinse Plug
1 x User Manual
We Also Recommend
ESAB - Buddy™ Arc 200 Welding Machine - 200 Amp Stick/ TIG Welder
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.