Primimig 251C 220V Multi-Function MIG Welding Machine
Multi function MIG welding machine, PrimiMig 251C is a single phase CO2 welding machine, ideal for light fabrication, automotive and heavier maintenance applications, with MIG, MMA and lift TIG function. Supplied with MIG torch, earth cable, flowmeter and cylinder tray in a complete kit ready to weld. The PrimiMig 251C delivers excellent welding performance on a complete range of base materials.
- Single-phase, fan-cooled, compact MIG welder with advanced IGBT technology.
- Multi function welder with MIG, MMA, lift TIG function.
- Adjustable burn back control.
- Self-compensate voltage fluctuation, less spatter, easy arc.
- Weld flux cored and gas-less wire.
- Welder Type: MIG / ARC / TIG
- Includes: MB25 MIG Torch (4Mt), Flowmeter
- Input Voltage: AC 230V ±10%, Single-Phase
- Rated Power Capacity: 10.4 KvA
- No Load Voltage: 54V
- Output Current: 10 - 250A
- Rated Input Current: 45A
- Duty Cycle: 60%
- Welding Wire Size: 0.6 / 0.8 / 0.9 / 1.0mm
- Weight: 43kg
- Dimensions: 880 x 290 x 610mm
We Also Recommend
Pioneer - Arc 200 DC Inverter Welding Machine - 200 Amp Welder
Megatec - Arc 200 LP Inverter Welding Machine
Megatec - D Arc 200 Intelligent Welding Machine - 180A Welder
Pioneer - Cut 40 Plasma Cutter - 40 Amp Plasma Cutting Machine
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.